CHAMOMILE ORGANIC INTIMATE GEL – ORGIE BIO

2.990 kr.

Vörulýsing

CHAMOMILE – LÍFRÆN SLEIPIEFNI – VEGAN

Chamomile er nauðsynlegt efni í bestu húðvörunum. 
Það ver húðina fyrir sveppamyndun, bakteríum og er sótthreinsandi, 
en það eru einmitt eiginleikar lífræna Chamomile Intimate Gel vatnsuppleysanlega sleipiefnisins : 
Öll innihaldsefni í Chamomile Intimate Gel, eru úr lífrænum og sjálfbærum uppruna, án aukaefna.
Orgie Bio stendur fyrir, umhverfisvirðingu og vistfræðilega vitund.

Natural, Organic, Vegan

Understand the difference:

WHAT IS A NATURAL COSMETIC?

A cosmetic is considered natural when its ingredients come from natural raw materials or derived from natural raw materials. The regulations and specifications required for the classification of a natural product are less strict than the regulations and specifications required for the classification of organic products. All organic products are natural, but not all natural products are organic.

WHAT IS A ORGANIC COSMETIC?

To be classified as organic a cosmetic must have in its composition organically grown natural ingredients: produced free of pesticides, growth hormones, chemical fertilizers or antibiotics. Plantation and harvest should not harm the environment. To receive the “organic cosmetic” certification by the NCS Eco-Control regulation, the least of 95% of the ingredients must come from certified organic cultivation. The remaining 5% must consist of water and other natural raw materials.

WHAT IS A VEGAN COSMETIC?

Vegan cosmetics are free of animal or animal derived ingredients. And they can’t be tested on animals.

HOW DO I IDENTIFY A NATURAL, ORGANIC OR VEGAN COSMETIC?

To be sure that the product meets all requirements and standards and that it truly falls into any of these categories, always look for the seal of a recognized certification agency

Umsagnir

Það eru engar umsagnir enn.

Ritaðu fyrstu umsögnina um “CHAMOMILE ORGANIC INTIMATE GEL – ORGIE BIO”